Tuesday 20 June 2006

Birthday - 22nd May

I just finished reading a 3rd book by GK Chesterton. He’s bloody brilliant. I think everyone should read him.

Now for my birthday… I wrestled with not telling anyone but then I decided it would be nice to feel a bit spesh so I organised a dinner the Friday before at a place near work / home (always important). Twenty odd people rocked up and after dinner they even surprised me with a cake! I had no idea. Ended up having a really good time. Bit of a shame I had to work the next day (Saturday – bastards).

I think it was on this weekend that I did St Pauls etc. so I’ve got all my timings here muddled. It’s the old age y’know. On my actual birthday I received a big bouquet of flowers with balloon attached from my favourite parents (sent to work which was highly embarrassing but everyone secretly wishes they get sent flowers in front of all their peers don’t they? Don’t lie – you know you do.)

That night 4 of us went to see the West End theatre version of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest with Christian Slater. Age has not dulled his looks (just my eyesight). We wondered whether to behave like 15 year olds and wait around for him to leave afterwards but decided against it in the end. Unlike everyone else who was there to see it, mind you. (Bit bitter about that – can you tell?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya .. just saw this online thought you might like it http://www.toytokyo.com/shopping/index.php/page/product/product_id/6919

Ive been playing this new gta clone called saints row.. its pretty cool one of the online game types is snatch where u have to steal other pimps hoes.. sound familure?

Tc ducker

10:24 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home