Friday 25 March 2005

March 23

I just have to add, the only reason I'm including all this incredibly boring stuff is because some wise person (hi mum) told me to make sure I write something everyday. So guess you're stuck with it if you're still choosing to read it.

Usual slow morning of me waking up at some ridiculous hour as the flatmate's sleep on. Take a tour of Earls Court Rd and grab a job application for the local video store (even though their methods are particularly backwards - £3.50 for every night you have a video, new release or not, and you pay this when you return the videos). Note that if I were to get the job, if I quit within 3 months, I don't get paid for my last week of work. Still deciding if I can live with that or not. Head to the netcafe for an afternoon of signing up with recruitment agencies and applying for video jobs (nothing fancy). Spend the evening perusing travel brochures and making a list of all the things I need to see. Desperate Housewives is ahead here so someone will need to fill me in on what happens in between damnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home