Monday 5 September 2005

Tuesday 30 August

G'day folks. Bit bored so I thought I'd write something. Although the real truth is I'm just procrastinating as I need to chuck out my rubbish but I'm too scared. Too scared to chuck my rubbish out! I really am mental. I've tried to get to the bottom of this particular psychological problem but to no avail. Today I've chosen to blame it on watching CSI all evening and don't want people to suspect me for throwing out garbage at midnight. Anyway, now you know the real reason for the flesh eating mini flies who coinhabit my room. Although I didn't want to admit it previously as it makes me sound like a filthy grot. It's clean rubbish thought! It doesn't smell! I dunno why I'm so scared of people in this place. Alas, I move out in two sleeps where I can have a whole new bunch of folks to be scared of. Hooray!

Well, what do you know. I just took some rubbish out. I should use this thing for therapy more often and YOU choose to read it. Haha! Now I just need to get rid of the 8012 water bottles I've managed to accumulate.

I was denied a credit card today which I took as a personal insult (and have just spent the last 2 hours applying online for every card I can find). My trip to Turkey and the promise of buying a new item of clothing are fading into the distance, particularly as I need to fork out £1000 for my new place and buy a TV tomorrow. There is really no joy in living like this. I best go to bed. Shall write more in the next day or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home