Friday 15 July 2005

14th July 2005

How boring. No new comments.

I'm freakin out today because a high security alert has been issued as the police are expecting terrorists to attack again within the week. Unfortunately I've got no other way to get home except for the tube so I'm quite worried. There will be police on 24 hour duty at all tube stations but what the hell can they really do? Check everyone with backpacks? I highly doubt it.

The other day we went through Kings Cross Station and I saw some of the forensic team investigating the walls and it really shook me up. Such a busy hub of activity turned into a clinical crime scene. I couldn't stop staring at them. For some reason it felt like being in outer space.

It's starting to mess with my head. I'm now staring at the screen hoping these aren't the last words I ever write on this thing and trying to think of something to say that won't be ironic if something were to happen.

I wonder if everyone else is now starting to feel the paranoia or if it's just because I'm hungover.

Love you and stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not surprised youd be feeling anxious.. it must be so difficult having to travel through there each day with such unavoidable reminders. Be strong.. youll be ok.. there might be too many people for police to check everyones bags but im sure most of those people are on the lookout for suspisious activity as well. I know sometimes in my life ive felt so detached from a situation its like im in outer space looking down on someone else. In some ways i miss that.. its hardly warm and cosy but i sometimes find it captures the universes ominious power beautifully in a way my useual escapist mindset may never be able to.

Keep your head up and have a good day!

Best of luck,
Ducker

2:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home