Tuesday 19 April 2005

Friday 15th April

Today I'm off to the bank to deposit my millions in my newly opened bank account. They've already sent me about 5 letters each one saying there's another letter coming with the vital information I'm waiting on. Aren't banks great!!! Then I pay a visit to the stationers and notice an ad in the window for positions available. This seems like dangerous territory to me but this was exactly my thought process (a. but I don't know anything about selling stationery b. OH MY GOD, I love stationery, how could I ever stop playing with it and buying things!)

Next stop my beautiful laundrette, for my seemingly endless washing and never quite drying venture. After this I go home to try and work myself up to going to the netcafe. The problem here is, I actually want to go today but for some reason I'm so used to not wanting to go that I start inventing reasons to delay my visit until I realise I'm a complete idiot and should just go. And go I do, saying a silent hello to my familiar strangers as I walk in.

Man, there's this psychic on the tv at the moment who's totally freaking me out. I wouldn't be buying into it at all except he's tricking that comedian I love, Simon Pegg. Dear me. This is really becoming a very long entry for having done nothing of interest all day.

So anyway, I just came home and I'm finally really fired up about finding a job. Without realising, I've totally glossed over any office experience I've had in my CV so I've just updated it and realised some of the crap I've done and started wondering why the hell I'm being so damn precious. So I'm going to list myself with about 6 or 7 agencies next week. (Is this too many?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home