Thursday 14 April 2005

Saturday 9th April

Another day of boring tasks. First the internet, then shopping, then washing. I have a few momentary lapses in my otherwise cheerful mood because nothing in the shop is right. Tomato paste is called tomato puree, thai ingredients are impossible to find, pumpkin is frowned upon and doesn't exist in soup form, mince tastes like shit, bacon isn't precooked, the list goes on and on. So I figure I'll need to work on my pre-conceived preciousness when it comes to shopping here.

I hassle Shane to do something tonight but to no avail so instead we have a couple of pre-canned Pimms, one of which I manage to kick all over the floor (how some things never change) and I cheer for everything being done for the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home