Wednesday 6 April 2005

Mon April 4

Becoming a bit sick of these overcast, cold, rainy days. Although they do predict sleet over the weekend which sounds quite fun. However, I guess too many sunny days wouldn't suit the place at all and I start to contemplate us poor cousins shipped off to Australia and out of the way. Although I have nothing to offer from that train of thought although it amused me for quite some time this morning.

Peruse TNT mag and read some of my latest book (Time Travellers Wife which has become highly addictive despite my desire to dislike it at first - a lot of this having to do with a number of similarities to Diana Gabaldon's books).

Force myself to visit the Bureau De Chnage (bloody hell they charge a lot don't they) and the net-non-cafe for an action packed three hours of job hunting and rating of job websites. Thank god for my IPOD at times such as these.

They're running these '50 greatest...' shows at the moment and tonight's topic is moments in children's TV. God knows why but I'm starting to love these shows. Britain seriously has the shittst dramas ever seen but they certainly make up for it with their comedies. Tonight's inclusion of Rik Mayall and NKOTB are the highlights. God I'm boring.

Debate whether to travel to Windsor for the Royal Wedding and in the end I decide against it cos I hate them both and wouldn't have a clue how to get there even if I wanted to. Plus, they've moved it to a Saturday which will ultimately just draw a larger crowd. Although some part inside me is still somewhat keen. If there was a promise of a beer with Prince Harry I'd definitely be there to witness that ticking timebomb in action. But, hell, if the Queen can't be bothered, neither can I.

Hello to the person reading over my shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home