Monday 25 April 2005

Thursday 21st April

Well I'm writing this many days since, and unprepared (I normally note everything down in a travel diary before I commit it to binary code) as I really felt I should add something, having been awhile since I last contributed.

My parents called me in the morning and reassured me about not taking dubious soul destroying positions which made me feel considerably better about the previous goings on. I believe on this day I was very much enthralled with Jane Eyre, and found great difficulty in pulling myself away. I called a couple of recruitment agencies in the afternoon and teeed (how the hell do you spell this) up an interview with one for Monday afternoon (which in fact, is today). I made sure to express my disdain for any call centre work in advance.

Bit of a net trip, video store trip and purchasing of KFC chips followed. Can you BELIEVE they don't salt the chips here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home