Thursday 5 May 2005

Sunday 1st May

More reading. Finished Wilke Collins - The Moonstone and became thoroughly depressed for about 20 minutes afterwards because I had such a tough time extracting my head from the book world back into my own life.

Went to the net place which just pissed me off because everything I intended to do proved much more difficult than it was supposed to be. What a surprise.

God I think I even watched Three Men and a Baby and Indiana Jones (TOD) in desperation today.

At night Shane and I took our first French lesson which I found really hard and am now all discouraged. It appears my method of learning is much more involved than his. Ever the perfectionist.

Anyway, I don't know about you but through writing this its becoming clear to me that I'm not in a very good mood and should probably stop. (Soccer is boring.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home