Saturday 14 May 2005

Monday 9th / Tuesday 10th May

Today, finally is my appointment for a National Insurance number. Beautifully, as I entered the building, my name was called and I didn't have to sit around for the hours I'd expected. It only took about five minutes and now my six week wait begins.

I took the long way home mostly to check out a toy store which I'd spotted earlier in my travels. It was much to my liking and I wished I only had some money to buy a bunch of useless shit to surround myself with.

Ended up whiling away most of the rest of my day watching TV. A doco on the Caravaggio exhibition which I'm now keen to see, a great Secret Life of Us styled Indian mini series, a doco on the reforming of the Grange Hill cast for a one off appearance of them singing their 80s classic 'Just Say No' which accidentally unearths that most of the cast are drug users, and a new reality TV show set on a farm featuring celebrities such as Ron Jeremy and Flavor Flav.

According to my notes a good portion of this actually happened on Tuesday and not Monday as I've lead you to believe so I'll move right along to Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home